Saturday, October 23, 2010

Have I mentioned...

How much I love my classmates/job/parents/classes/apartment/life? 

Life is so weirdly, massively busy right now, but it is undeniably good.  I'm finally getting to take classes in my field, work and class are presenting all sorts of interesting challenges, and when it's gotten overwhelming my classmates have been insanely supportive.  (Ranging from texting me encouragement, to helping me find resources, to actually coming to my library and volunteering an entire shift.) 

I'm not used to enjoying being so busy, or enjoying being around people so much.  I'm really not even used to enjoying being awake most of the time.

Grad school is neat.

1 comment:

  1. That's great :) I'm liking it too. We are a real supportive group, and we're always here for each other.

    ReplyDelete